The Project Datafile Directory
The Project Datafile Directory is a unique database which lists comprehensive contact details for UK companies, governmental bodies such as local councils and international brands.
Project Datafile Summary
- Amazon: Contact Amazon customer services on their UK telephone numbers to get a refund for a defective product, to renew your Prime membership and to get technical support with your Kindle e-reader device.
- B&M: Get in touch with a B&M customer service representative to discuss the returns process for unwanted item bought from the UK retailer.
- Carphone Warehouse: Contact Carphone Warehouse on their customer service telephone number to enquire about your mobile contract agreement.
- Phone Groupon UK’s customer service helpline number to contact a representative with your general enquiries after purchasing a deal on the online marketplace.
- Contact Lambeth Council on their main reception number to discuss the public services that are provided by the London Borough or if you would like to claim for a council tax exemption.
- Our database also has the telephone number for the National Express so that callers can contact a customer service representative with complaints about a delayed coach journey or if they wish to cancel a booking.
- Sainsbury’s: Phone Sainsbury’s on their contact numbers to get a refund on a grocery order, for assistance when using their online shopping website and to query an electricity bill if you are an energy customer.
- Contact Sidmouth Council on their UK telephone number for enquiries about the public services provided by the governing body in the coastal town.
- Phone UCAS on their undergraduate course enquiries number for information about the clearing process or to ask how to login to track to check on an existing application.